BlabBlab Design Tech Co Limited (“Company” or “We” or “BlabBlab” or "BlabBlab Messenger" or "BLABBLAB") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. In general, we only collect information that allows us to provide you with our best Services. This includes, for example, simple tasks like allowing other users to see the name and picture you choose to show. It also helps us to keep our Services clear of fraud and spam, and it allows us to get a unique understanding of what additional services may be useful to you, and all other purposes set out in this policy below.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, use the BlabBlab Messenger (the “App”), access our website at www.blabblab.com (the “Website”), or use our services.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App or the Website. This policy does not apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App except the Website at www.blabblab.com.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
- Profile information: Such as your individual profile pictures, background photo, interests, emoji status, your name (first and/or last), and any other information you choose to provide on your profile (you may edit and control your profile information displayed to other users within the App through user settings and preferences).
- Message content: When you send or receive a message through the App, the text you write and any pictures or videos included in your message are transmitted through our servers.
Your messages, content & files, are transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your content, communications or messages. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your content, communications or messages will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, including when you send a message, join a group discussion, chat, create a classified it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Log and data usage information: We collect and process a record of your activity on our servers. This information may include details such as the date and time a message was sent, who you chatted with, your internet protocol (“IP”) address, and how you use third-party websites or services accessed through the App (like GIFs or emojis you use in app or your chats with bots).
- Device information: We collect information from and about the device you use to access our services, which may include information like your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location information: Based on your IP address, we may collect information about your general geographical location (which may identify you as being in a particular city or state), but we do not use GPS or similar methods to collect information about your precise location.
- Local storage information: We may collect and/or store information such as photos or videos with an option to download locally on your device through things like browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
Updates to this Policy
From time to time, as our services evolve, we may update this Policy. You agree that we may notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on the App. Please check the App frequently for updates.